The less you gotta go, the less you gotta worry™
Prescription DETROL® LA (tolterodine tartrate extended release capsules) can help
Just 1 DETROL LA capsule helps manage overactive bladder (OAB) symptoms like leaks, strong sudden urges to go, and going too often over a 24-hour period.† Find out how DETROL LA can help treat your OAB symptoms. Click Here
$4 Co-Pay Savings Card
Eligible patients pay as little as $4 a month with the $4 Co-Pay Savings Card
Everyone is different when it comes to seeing results. For fewer leaks and accidents, there may be another option. Talk to your doctor.
†Individual results may vary.
DETROL LA treats the symptoms of overactive bladder (leaks, strong sudden urges to go, going too often).
Important Safety Information
If you have certain stomach problems, glaucoma, or cannot empty your bladder, you should not take DETROL LA.
DETROL LA may cause allergic reactions that may be serious. Symptoms of a serious allergic reaction may include swelling of the face, lips, throat, or tongue. If you experience these symptoms, you should stop taking DETROL LA and get emergency medical help right away.
Medicines like DETROL LA can cause blurred vision, dizziness and drowsiness. Do not drive, operate machinery, or do other dangerous activities until you know how DETROL LA affects you.
The most common side effects with DETROL LA are dry mouth, constipation, headache, and stomach pain.
DETROL LA has both benefits and risks. There may be other options. Ask your doctor if DETROL LA is right for you.
You may report an adverse event related to Pfizer products by calling 1-800-438-1985
(US only). If you prefer, you may contact the U.S. Food and Drug Administration
(FDA) directly. The FDA has established a reporting service known as MedWatch where
health care professionals and consumers can report serious problems they suspect
may be associated with the drugs and medical devices they prescribe, dispense, or
Visit MedWatch or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
*Terms and Conditions
By participating in the DETROL LA Savings Card Program, you acknowledge that you currently meet the eligibility criteria and will comply with the terms and conditions described below:
- The Card is not valid for prescriptions that are eligible to be reimbursed, in whole or in part, by Medicaid, Medicare or other federal or state healthcare programs including any state prescription drug assistance programs and the Government Health Insurance Plan available in Puerto Rico (formerly known as "La Reforma de Salud")
- The Card is not valid for prescriptions that are eligible to be reimbursed by private insurance plans or other health or pharmacy benefit programs, which reimburse you for the entire cost of your prescription drugs
- Patients must be 18 or older
- You must deduct the savings received under this program from any reimbursement request submitted to your insurance plan, either directly by you or on your behalf
- Eligible patients will pay a minimum of $4 per prescription fill. By using the Card eligible patients will receive a savings of up to $75 per fill off their co-pay or out-of-pocket costs. The Card is good for a maximum savings of $900 per year ($75 per month x 12 months). The Card limits your prescription cost to $4, subject to a maximum $75 monthly benefit. Thus, if your co-pay or out-of-pocket cost is more than $79 you will save $75 off of your co-pay or total out-of-pocket costs. [Example: If your co-pay or out-of-pocket costs are $100, you will pay $25 ($100-$75=$25)]. If your co-pay or out-of-pocket costs are no more than $79, you pay $4. For a mail-order 3-month prescription, your total maximum savings will be $225 (75x3)
- The Card is not valid for Massachusetts residents whose prescriptions are covered in whole or in part by third-party insurance, or where otherwise prohibited by law
- The Card cannot be combined with any other rebate/coupon, free trial, or similar offer for the specified prescription
- The Card will be accepted only at participating pharmacies
- The Card is not health insurance
- This offer is good only in the U.S. and Puerto Rico
- The Card is limited to one per person during this offering period and is not transferable
- Pfizer reserves the right to rescind, revoke, or amend this offer without notice at any time
- No membership fees. The Card and Program expire on 12/31/15
For help with the DETROL LA Savings Card Program, call 1-855-541-5932, or write: DETROL LA Savings Program,14001 Weston Parkway, Suite 103, Cary, NC 27513. Be sure to include your name and mailing address.
Copyright ©2013 Pfizer Inc. All rights reserved. Pfizer, PO Box 29387, Mission, KS 66201
The health information contained herein is provided for educational purposes only and is not intended to replace discussions with a health care provider. All decisions regarding patient care must be made with a health care provider, considering the unique characteristics of the patient.
The product information provided in this site is intended for residents of the United States. The products discussed herein may have different product labeling in different countries.